Jobs with Pest Solution
Pest Solution currently requires a Senior Pest Control Technician/Biologist.
The successful candidate will be smart, approachable, friendly, and client focused. This vacancy would suit a trained technician who wants to take the next step in their career or a science graduate wanting to enter the pest control industry.
- Perform audits, inspections and treatments to mainly commercial clients.
- Complete detailed inspection and treatment reports.
- Cover both contract and call-out work.
- Liaise with senior management between clients and Pest Solution Ltd.
- Experience in pest control, with a minimum of RSPH Level 2 Award in Pest Management OR a science degree, where training can be provided.
- Experience in other aspects of pest control including bird work is desirable but not essential as all applicants will be considered and full training can be provided.
- Reside in East Anglia.
- Be approachable, smart and friendly.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Be computer literate (MS Word and MS Excel).
- Have a full driving license.
We will provide:
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience.
- 5% company pension contribution.
- Fully expensed and equipped company vehicle.
- PPE and all other equipment.
- Company mobile phone.
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays.
- Initial and continuing professional training.
- Daily support from management.
- Overtime and weekend work, if required, by prior arrangement.
We will require two references.
If you wish to be considered for this position, please email your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org or post them to:
Pest Solution Ltd
Unit A6 Risby Business Park
Bury St Edmunds
Suffolk IP28 6RD