Biologist Inspections / Audits
Why are biologist inspections and audits needed?
- BRC (British Retail Consortium) Global Food Safety Standards and AIB (American Institute of Bakers) require risk assessed in-depth pest control inspections on a regular basis.
- Field Biologist or senior person inspections are required by the pest control specifications of all major retailers- Tesco, Waitrose, Marks and Spencer, Sainsburys, Asda, Morrisons, Aldi.
- To provide a technical and in-depth report, often with photographs and trend analysis to senior management, to drive improvements in quality.
- Biologist inspections and audits provided to other pest control companies can also act as an independent quality assurance audit.
- To provide a valuable pest identification and report service.
How can Pest Solution help?
Pest problems are often individual and as such Pest Solution ensures that the pest management service provided is the correct one for your particular business.
In addition to our PestAudit routine pest control visits Pest Solution carries out fully detailed audits and photographic reports on your existing pest control systems, practices and paperwork by fully trained Chartered and Field Biologists. This will include:
- current pest activity;
- use of pesticides;
- fly counts;
- trend analysis;
- proofing and hygiene recommendations;
- ensure compliance standards are met and drive improvements;
- provide technical expertise;
- dealing with other issues that affect effective pest control measure.
Our PestAudit service is designed around the various supplier standards for example BRC Global Standards for Food Safety (Food, Packaging, Storage and Distribution standards) and we can adapt our service as necessary to ensure compliance with AIB International, the Waitrose Pest Control Policy, the M&S Code of Practice, the Tesco Food Manufacturing Standard, the Soil Association Organic Standard and many others.
Talk to Pest Solution’s friendly, knowledgeable staff by calling 01284 766362 or freephone 0800 611 8140 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to find quick and efficient answers to all your pest problems.